MDEC has proposed 7 areas of digitalisation that small businesses could benefit from under PENJANA initiative by the Malaysian government. These 7 key areas are:
To be eligible for application, please check if your company fulfils these following criteria (assume that your company is owned by Malaysian, at least 60% ownership; and is registered legally in Malaysia):
The process and procedures are quite straightforward.
The whole process could take a month prior to application. Hope this helps!
1. Please download installer file from https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe
2. The installer file would be KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe
3. Please ensure that all Microsoft Office’s application is closed before installation.
4. Click on the installer file to install KuTools for Excel.
5. Accept the agreement by selecting “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and click Install button.
6. Please wait for the installation to finish.
7. Click Finish button to exit the completed installation. This setting will automatically launch Microsoft Office Excel. To launch Microsoft Office Excel at a later time, please untick “Launch Office Excel with Kutools” before clicking on Finish button.
1. Please ensure that your computer is connected to the internet before proceeding to register.
2. Please launch Microsoft Office Excel, the following screen will be displayed on first time launch of Kutools.
3. Select Kutools tab, and find “Help” tab. Click on “Help” tab to view the submenu as shown below. Select “Register” from the submenu to register Kutools with your license key.
4. Product registration form will be prompted as below.
5. To register, please enter License Name and License Key details provided with the purchase of KuTools for Excel license.
6. Click OK button.
1. Please make sure all Microsoft Office applications are closed.
2. From computer Settings, please find Apps & features. You may also search from Windows 10 search bar.
3. Please search for Kutools.
4. Select Kutools and click Uninstall button.
5. Select Yes when prompted and wait until uninstallation finishes.